Thursday, September 2, 2010

dear black angels and black mountain,


I am writing to you in the hopes of persuading you both to continue your tour of ammeeeeerrrrriiicaaahhh and the queens' england to the convicts' australia.

I am proposing you play somewhere like the Enmore theatre..I like it there. We could have some dinner and a few coops at the Carlisle before and then afterwards we could have some more coops at the courty or even the townie..

I hope you play all my favorite songs. I like to pretend they are all about me. If you come I won't even complain about the worlds tallest man that will undoubtedly stand in front of me, or the annoying fatal that sings every word next to me so I can hear him not you, or the 18 yr old girl wearing denim undies jumping up and down the whole way through your shows..I won't even need to complain, those people won't come..only well mannered people would like you.

I have a spare room cause my flatmate is away and a blow up bed, you are all more than welcome to big trouble on little walker st redfern.

Hope to see you soon.
Changas

No comments:

Post a Comment