Tuesday, November 9, 2010

mitchell rd. auction house





went to the auction house yesterday in the hopes of buying bro something ridiculous for his birthday (I ended up getting him something ah may zing, can't tell yet though cause his birthday is not till saturday..TBA) If you live in sydders you have to go check it out..bikes, surfboards, furniture, record players, vases, clothes, jewellery blah blah blaaah..the stuff downstairs is for auction and you can leave a silent bid so you don't have to be there on the auction day. Upstairs is all the 'buy it now' stuff, this is my fave part. its wonderland up there. it takes me ages to get through it all and i always leave with something weird. I got a hand painted long skirt from the 70's yesterday. I'm pretty sure it was janis Joplin's. Chairs janis.

1 comment:

  1. Loooooooooooooooooooooove this place. I want to live there. But its too far from work.

    ReplyDelete