Thursday, December 2, 2010

why can't we just get along?

Your a star, I'll admit it happily. The biggest star at the very center of the solar system...awe inspiring indeed. I think your amazing, you light up everyone's life. Even the people you might not like. Your worshipped! You make things grow and basically give life. 

I know your always traveling (through the Local Interstellar Cloud in the Local bubble Zone, within the inner rim of the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy) so you might tend to forget little old me. Apparently there are a number of anomalies in your behavior that remain unexplained. I would like to mention just one of them:

WHY SO MEAN TO ME? Put your rays away! I am a delicate flower and won't take you burning me every year!

This is a warning sun. keep the fuck away from my pommy alabastor lilly white dermis or I will mc friggin travel the 24,000 light years and burst that flaming bubble!

changas. (if you can see from up there I'm the pink one)

No comments:

Post a Comment